- Food That's Harmful: There is enough scientific evidence to show that GM foods are harmful for human health
- Climate Change: Time to shift gears in agriculture
- Why "Grow in India" too is important ...
- Does high economic growth translate into employment?
- India-US deal on food security in WTO: Postponing the search for a permanent solution
- Cascading global financial collapse now a very real risk as Russia heads for default
- Sierra Leone cancels Christmas as Ebola virus ravages country
- World's oceans now contain 5 trillion pieces of plastic waste created by humans
- Bill Gates' human experimentation with GM bananas in Africa condemned by scientists
- Mucus, phlegm, is this gelatin, sticky substance friend or foe?
- Killing the Messengers: How the GMO Industry Responds to Critics (And How We Push Back)
- Dr. Vandana Shiva Convocation address at the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) in Varanasi
- Setting the Record Straight On GMOs
- Pakistan – Experts oppose replacement of indigenous corn, wheat seeds
- 9 Inspiring Quotes about the Sacredness of Seeds
Organic Food News
- Norwegian Authorities Ban GM Fish Feed over Antibiotic Resistance Fears
- Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions Won't End Global Warming
- 5 of the Healthiest and Most Affordable Foods Available
- Our Daily Poison: How Chemicals Have Contaminated the Food Chain
- As Mexico Addresses Climate Change, Critics Point to Shortcomings
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia