A film narrated by Mahesh Bhatt. It looks at the GM issue through the lens of activists, scientists and ordinary citizens. It brings alive the various shades of the GM issue such as the scientific evidence against GM food from lab rat studies, the GM disasters such as L-Tryptothan, the story of Bt Cotton and farmer suicides in India and protests across the world against GM food.
- David Cameron's formula to boost UK's falling GDP. Promote GM crops in the name of fighting hunger.
- When superweeds and superbugs will prevail
- The easy way to destroy India's food self-sufficiency: Open up procurement to private sector.
- On this World Environment Day, let us resolve to keep GM out of our lives and environment.
- Bt brinjal too can create super weeds.
Organic Food News
- Governments Urged to Limit Monsanto's Weed Killer Found In Humans
- Ecosystem and Food Supply Threatened by Toxic Neonicotinoids
- Bloomberg Wants Mandatory Food Composting in New York City
- Where Corn Is King, a New Regard for Grass-Fed Beef
- Al Gore, Raising the Heat on Obama, Calls Keystone an “Atrocity”
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia