Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- GM Crops: Tampering with nature and human health (in Hindi)
- You are what you eat. This TED talk by Robyn O'Brian will change your perception about food for ever.
- Surjit Bhalla's flawed economics stands exposed. If you still want to read him, do it at your own peril.
- At WTO, India bats for small farmers. Back home, it wants them out of agriculture
- How about Smart Villages, Mr Modi
- Ebola transmission by aerosols confirmed: virus survives for days outside infected hosts
- Infected Ebola patient being flown to Atlanta: Are health authorities risking a U.S. outbreak?
- World health officials panic at rapid spread of Ebola: 30,000 possibly exposed from US victim
- Chinese government quarantines entire city in fear of plague outbreak
- Aliens may have already polluted the universe, say scientists
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia