Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- India-US deal on food security in WTO: Postponing the search for a permanent solution
- The near-freezing of crop prices in India is adding to farm distress
- Losses too can be profitable. E-retail shows the way.
- Importing food when there is no shortfall in production. It only destroys farm livelihoods.
- British agriculture is headed for a doom. Time to shed the false pride and learn sustainable farming from India.
- Health Ranger to release open source 3D printer files for upcoming invention with early 2015 release date
- Looking for safe cookware? Try cast iron
- How Much Interest Has Your Food "Bank" Earned This Year?
- US farmers, environmentalists sue EPA for 'illegally' approving Dow's deadly 2,4-D herbicide
- Is the whole world watching your private home security camera? 73,000 now online
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia