Heal the atmosphere and the healed atmosphere heals you! This is the basic principle in HOMA Therapy. HOMA Therapy comes from Vedas, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to mankind. Homa Therapy is the science of purification of the atmosphere given through Vedas. Homa and Yajnya are synonymous. The practice of Homa (HOMA Therapy) removes toxins from the atmosphere and has a tremendous healing effect on humans, animals and the plant kingdom, in fact on the whole biosphere. Plants are the food of Man. Plant kingdom suffers heavily due to atmospheric pollution. Food grown in Homa atmosphere is itself a medicine, preventive as well as curative.
- Kashmir floods: Don't blame the climate. It's a man-made disaster
- The Poverty Game. World Bank, Asian Development Bank and India's Planning Commission comes out with three magical figures.
- 100 Days performance: When markets begin to dictate economic agenda
- Farmers are heading towards extinction.
- When will Indian agriculture become economically viable?
- U.S. government likely to respond to Ebola pandemic with military force, martial law and forced vaccines
- 45 new Ebola cases caused daily by patients being turned away by overwhelmed volunteers
- Untested GMO bananas to move directly to human experimentation
- Liberia fires 10 government officials who fled the country fearing Ebola
- The biggest lies told by the food industry
Organic Food News
World Statistics Clock
Peter Russell's World Clock showing various world statistics updated in real time.
Translate this page
This translation tool is very basic. Some languages may be translated more accurately than others.
Indian Standard Time
This clock shows exact time everywhere in India.
Accuracy of the clock depends on having a fast broadband internet connection.
Homa Therapy Videos
GMO & Chemical Food Videos
'Unnatural Selection' - an award-winning film by Bertram Verhaag and Gabriele Krober showing the impact of GMOs on the food we eat
'The Future of Food' - what every person should know about the food we eat - a film by Deborah Koons Garcia