Homa Organic Farming injects nutrients into the atmosphere to prevent disease and bring natural predators.
Ancient science of Homa Therapy states that more than 75% of nutrition to plants and soil comes through the atmosphere. So if you make the atmosphere more nutritious and fragrant by Homa a type of protective coating comes on plants and diseases, fungi, pests, etc. do not thrive. Plants capacity to breathe increases and the toxic effect of choking to death due to atmospheric toxins is eliminated.
The basic tool in Homa Therapy is Agnihotra, a small fire prepared in a copper pyramid exactly to synchronize with arrival of the first rays of sun at sunrise for example. The first rays have a purificatory effect on the whole atmosphere. Following is a description of sunrise given in ancient technologies:
“At sunrise the many fires, electricities, ethers and more subtle energies emanating from the sun extend all the way to the earth and produce a flood effect at those coordinates where the sun is said to rise. It is awesome. The flood enlivens and purifies everything in its path, destroying what is impure in its wake. This torrent of life sustaining energies causes all life to rejoice. At sunrise that music can be heard. The morning Agnihotra Mantra is the essence of that music. It is the quintessential sound of that flood. At sunset the flood recedes.”
We have enough documentation covering hundreds of hectares where Homa effects on farming, soil, plants, water are experienced. Also, use of Agnihotra ash medicines to cure human, animal and plant diseases is well known. Agnihotra as a tool in psychotherapy is well established.
It is stated in ancient tradition that by giving nutrition to the soil through the atmosphere several things could be achieved. We have not tested these things but have seen the overall effects. Following are some examples:
- Due to pollution cancer-producing elements are found in the soil, water, air. Agnihotra can reduce the effect of these elements on the atmosphere.
- Due to pollution insects show a trend towards mutation. It becomes terrible when the mutation begins to multiply. Insects attack crops and destroy them. They have no predators. If you add to this drought, floods and other disasters people will starve. Agnihotra atmosphere is the only way out.
- Increase in parasitic bacteria due to pollution robs the earth of its nutrients. Agnihotra atmosphere preserves the nutrients and replenishes them.
- Due to pollution insects begin cross-mating and hybrids are created. Insects begin to change their life cycles and develop immunity to cold. This greatly increases population growth among pests and we have tremendous problems with crops and diseases. Agnihotra reverses this trend and puts nutrients back into the soil.
- Composition of nutrients in soil deteriorates and this has a great impact on food supply. The chemical and molecular structure of bacteria change and they become more immune to conventional medical methods. If we practice HOMA Organic Farming things will improve.
- When radioactive particles and poisonous gases are released from the earth’s core our only protection is HOMA Therapy.